• Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
Jul 22, 2018

Suzuki Access 125 or Honda Dio/Activa is access better without CBS or save 7K and get Dio. Just daily use of 5kms average.

3 comments

IIS

Jul 22, 2018

It's totally depends upon you because the access and Dio/Activa are on different segments. If you just want to commute in city then it's better to opt for the Activa or Dio. Which design you liked the most between the two. And added safety of CBS will definitely provide better and safer braking. I hope I helped in making of your decision. Congratulations in advance on your new scooter brother.

Jul 22, 2018

Hi kunalsen. Yes I know access is 125cc but activa Dio are 110cc but daily commute is 5kms. Concern with Dio activa is it doesn't have telescopic suspension so would that matter access standard variant doesn't have CBS. So confused

Jul 22, 2018

So you can opt for aviator that comes with telescopic forks. And it's a 110 cc. But if you matter quality then you should go for access or my personal favourite NTorq which is less in price than access and has benchmark features. It's upto you brother.