• Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
Aug 3, 2018

How about reviewing a old generation Honda accord (2012) !!?

13 comments
Aug 7, 2018

Hey Hardik, Just bought an honda accord 2011 manual. It has so much comfort and drive-ability that new cars are also in the price range are not giving. I know the mileage is on of the concern but who cares when the V-tech kicks in. If you are planning to buy one just go ahead.

Aug 7, 2018

The service cost is nominal that i have got the major service done at 60k kms at INR 8k from Honda Authorised service but yes if the parts are gonna fail its a heavy amount but its not maruti so the parts dont fail as easily before buying it i was in the same situation you are in.

Sep 9, 2018

I was planning to go for a 2008 automautomatic Accord. Would u suggest me to go ahead? And please do tell me the pros and cons of it. Is maintain on auto gearbox a dent on pocket? Kindly its my humble request to please guide me.

Sep 10, 2018

@abullaissayed This is one of the major concern while owning any Auto car. But trust me Honda CVT does not get any kind of trouble and on the maintenance front the manual and Auto service is same untill the gear box is fine. The service cost is the same as the manual. But i would suggest you to go for a higher model may be 2009-2011. As when the car is freshly built it surely has some gliches u know.

@ranaasingh02 Hello Brother! I have an Honda Accord 2010 model 2.4AT. I’m facing issues with my steer rack! And the new is costly so do you have any solutions for it?

Sep 10, 2018

I would love to review one but need to get hold of it.

Sep 10, 2018

@Faisal Khan , Next time when you will be in Delhi. Give my car some beans. Just got Borla Exhaust installed. Its Honda Accord Manual 2011.

Load more replies
Sep 11, 2018

@Faisal Khan sir i want to ask you that i have a great knowledge about automobiles. Is there any scope for me as an automotive journalist. My father has a doubt that it is not a best career on long term basis. please suggest me what to say.

THANK YOU...

IMMENSE LOVE FROM YOUR LITTLE BROTHER...