• Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
May 28

Hid or Led for High Beam on XUV500?

9 comments

I am planning to upgrade the headlights for the XUV500 so I have plannee to install HID in the low beam and for high beam the shopkeeper suggests HID but I have a doubt since HID takes time to load up how effective will that be in High Beam? I was planning for LED.. please give me your suggestions..

What is your budget and which brand are you looking for? Anything you have shortlisted?

LED i was planning for OSRAM and HID am still searching not found one yet.. because all tell a lot of brands.. budget around 30k

Buddy i think LED would be good as compared to HID as they get heated quickly in no time but they also provide a strong beam. However, costomising an XUV 500 might be risky as i have personally experiened it. The motherboard of the infotainment system was to be replaced and after that the reassembling was too bad. Many parts of the dashboard vibrates or just hang out slightly... hope you are satisfied with this comment and if not then faisal sir will definately help you...😃😃😃

I have purchased the lower most trim so I guess customising it won't be much of a problem if done right.. I guess.. and has the problem been sorted out after that??

@Gowtham Ranganathan it's difficult to tell weather you will face problem but if the stuff is sorted prehanded then i too hope you will not suffer any problem... 😃😃

Load more replies