• Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
Apr 21

Hexa 2019 XTA or XUV500 W11 At??

3 comments

I have seen both the cars driven the cars.. liked both but am really confused as to what would suit me. My dad would b driving it occasionally. The speakers in the Hexa is wow, the ride is awesome too.. but technology and VFM is XUV500 I have seen ur video on both Hexa and XUV500 like 10 times or more each.. and am still confused please help..

The car would have occasionally 6 people, long weekend trips and 3 to 4 days of city commute.

Thanks a lot in advance Faisal Bhai.. and always love your vlogs..

Buddy you should go for the XUV500 W11 as it is fully loaded with technology and comfort. It is also good for adventure trips as well as for a weekemd trip. Its ride quality is good has much airbags and also a sunroof. Moreover,it has a good average. But there are some issues with luggage space. Unfortunately,it lacks in boot space.. so nkw its your choice. Hope you chose a good one for you.

@Gowtham Ranganathan most welcome bro and you are free to ask me and i will always give my best... and still if you are not satisfied, faisal sir is there for our guidence.. 😃😃😃