• Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
Jun 25, 2018

2018 Dezire OR Amaze?

7 comments

Edited: Jun 25, 2018

Which one is a better diesel manual? 2018 Swift Dezire or Honda Amaze?

Can you explain why in overall? Give the winner in following categories:

Acceleration:

Top Speed:

Efficient:

Value for Money:

More equipment in Top Trim:

Reliable:

Better Looking:

Practical:

Jun 26, 2018

Tha Amaze is a better choice in the duo. The i-DTEC motor has non- existent turbo lag which the DZire has in excess. It makes city driving a lot more easier.

Amaze also gets around 25HP and 10NM more power and torque respectively. The Noise insulation is almost similar and slightly better in amaze.

But, the Amaze lacks TOP speed as it is restricted@140 kmh. But you wouldn't require top speed in a compact FAMILY sedan. The DZire also has 2 or 3 features more in the top trim but the Amaze gets Cruise Control. FE will be more in the DZire and it is also 30k more expensive than the Honda. Hope this helps you.

Jun 26, 2018

Honda has bad reputation for their Diesel Engine. Their Diesel engine are not as refined as of Maruti Suzuki Dzire’s. It’s better not to buy any diesel cars of Honda.

Jun 26, 2018

It's true that Honda do not have good reputation in making diesel cars. But this time with Amaze they have nailed both in terms of refinement and performance. The car is silent and not laggy as Dzire. So if you want to buy a car now just go for Honda Amaze, or you can also wait for Aspire.

Jul 5, 2018

The new Amaze is much improved in terms of NVH for the diesel engine, I would choose it over the Dzire any day.

Jul 6, 2018

If you are going to travel more than 20k kms per year, consider buying diesel car,or else go for petrol bcoz you spend atleast 1-1.5 lakhs lesser for petrol and the service cost is much lower in petrol,I would suggest you to go for diesel (high initial investment) if you ride above 25 k kms,so the spending should be worth it,think before you buy it brother...